RE: [xsl] linkedin discussion of "can you sell an XSLT?"

Subject: RE: [xsl] linkedin discussion of "can you sell an XSLT?"
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 15:53:39 +0100
> I was going to say to make things "final" you could restrict
> it to xsl:include only....  Or introduce a final attribute.
>
> Personally I would be quite happy if it were limited to include only.

You can override template rules (but not named templates or global
variables) with an xsl:include; you can also extend or modify keys, decimal
formats, namespace aliases, attribute sets, imported schemas, and various
other things. So limiting it to xsl:include doesn't really solve the
problem.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/