Re: [xsl] Definite list of XSLT 2.0 processors?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Definite list of XSLT 2.0 processors?
From: Justin Johansson <procode@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:50:38 +1030
An unexpected but nevertheless an interesting answer.

FWIW, From the first sentence of the Wikipedia writeup on XRX:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XRX_(web_application_architecture)

"In software development XRX is a web application architecture based on XForms, REST and XQuery."

Not a mention of XSLT there so to challenge your response ...

Would it be reasonable to rephrase my question as:

"Given the neglect (i.e. XSLT 2 for XRX), does the XRX community really want one?"

(Notwithstanding, and with no disrespect to, Saxon of course).

Regards

Justin Johansson

Vyacheslav Sedov wrote:
LAMP should go away and leave place to XRX