Re: [xsl] junit test... for xslt2?

Subject: Re: [xsl] junit test... for xslt2?
From: Maurice Mengel <mauricemengel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:58:27 +0100
Hi everyone,

I find the topic very interesting, but also pretty advanced and
difficult to follow. If there were a book on xslt testing I would
certainly buy it. So is there any interest in publishing such a book
or at least a book which includes a decent and recent chapter on xslt
testing? I assume there is none since I couldn't find one. It seems
that O'Reily's "Java and XSLT" is a bit outdated and a bit
superficial. I ordered it, but haven't actually looked at it.

Maurice

On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 12:52 PM, Maurice Mengel
<mauricemengel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I find the topic very interesting, but also pretty advanced and difficult to
follow. I there were a book on xslt testing I would certainly buy it. So is
there any interest in publishing such a book or at least a book which includes
a decent and recent chapter on xslt testing? I assume there is none since I
couldn't find one. It seems that O'Reily's "Java and XSLT" is bit outdated and
a bit superficial.