Re: [xsl] Good quality XSLT course in the UK?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Good quality XSLT course in the UK?
From: "W. Hugh Chatfield I.S.P." <csi2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 19:53:28 -0400
Not classroom courses in the UK - but you might be interested in the following:

Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
- Ken Holman's full 1 week classroom course transferred to DVD. - see: http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/training/index.htm

and if XSL is on the menu as well
XSL Techniques
- 10 week online course covering both XSLT and XSL-FO
- see: http://www.online-learning.com/course_xsl_desc.html

<full disclosure>
I produced the first for Ken - and I teach the second. </full disclosure>

Cheers...Hugh
--
CyberSpace Industries 2000 Inc. Multimedia Productions
XML Training and Consulting

Quoting Fabre Lambeau <fabre.lambeau@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

This message is for the UK readers among you. My company has (finally) decided to send a couple of people onto an
XSLT course so that I'm not the only one with any working knowledge of
the technology (which we are using more and more often). They've given
me the job to find a relevant course. Unfortunately, I've learned all
I know about it (allegedly not that much) by myself over the years,
and a good amount of reading (thanks, Michael Kay, Jeni Tennison,
Miloslav Nic and countless others!), so I don't really know...

Can anyone recommend a good XPath/XSLT course somewhere in the UK that
would make a non-programmer confident enough to be able to read /
alter existing XSLT stylesheets, and build their own (simple) ones?

-- Fabre Lambeau