Re: [xsl] Good quality XSLT course in the UK?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Good quality XSLT course in the UK?
From: pankaj.c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:11:44 +0530
>> Can anyone recommend a good XPath/XSLT course somewhere in the UK that
>> would make a non-programmer confident enough to be able to read /
>> alter existing XSLT stylesheets, and build their own (simple) ones?

Little bit [OT], but I hope moderator will not mind, me asking in this
thread.  Do we have similar kind of options in India, I mean some good
institutes, training programs etc?

I still have to find such professional institutes, which organize similar
courses at the corporate level or individual level.

TIA,
Pankaj