Re: [xsl] [XSLT 1.0] Q: recursively eliminate empty nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] [XSLT 1.0] Q: recursively eliminate empty nodes
From: Brandon Ibach <brandon.ibach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:37:40 -0500
On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 4:16 AM, Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Here's a breakdown of various types of XSLT 1.0 and XSLT 2.0 patterns
>> grouped by their default priority values.  (Someone please correct me
>> if any of this is either inaccurate or incomplete.)
>
> Rather than referring to this list, it might be better to understand and
> memorize the principles.

Agreed.  However, I do find, at least for myself, that some concrete
examples can often be more accessible at first and can help in gaining
such understanding and memorization.  I know my own understanding and
recollection of the principles are much better for having taken the
time to assemble the list, anyway. :)

Thanks for the summary.  That helps, too.

-Brandon :)