Re: [xsl] Using barcode markup in Saxon/Oxygen

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using barcode markup in Saxon/Oxygen
From: Jesper Tverskov <jesper.tverskov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:38:04 +0200
Florent Georges wrote:
>   RenderX has stylesheets for barcodes using XSL-FO and SVG for years, I think they are not specific to RenderX at all.  I am not sure about the licensing though, they are just samples on their website:
>
>     http://www.renderx.com/demos/barcodes.html

Nice link.

I downloaded the xslt and xsl-fo stylesheets, loaded them in Oxygen,
... Saxon EE gave two good error messages, changed a link and an
attribute value, and I can now output barcodes in PDF!

Inside the beautifully made and well-documented stylesheets, I read:
"Permission is granted to use this document, copy and modify free of
charge, provided that every derived work bear a reference to the
present document."

Very interesting.

Cheers
Jesper Tverskov