Re: [xsl] Are there any free, fully-compliant XSLT/XPath 3.0 processors?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Are there any free, fully-compliant XSLT/XPath 3.0 processors?
From: davep <davep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 16:09:17 +0000
On 27/01/13 10:54, James Fuller wrote:
David,

I've got access to a poll tool ... feel free to forward me questions
offlist and I will setup.

I'm sure the list readers can do better than I Jim.

My simple questions, Who is aligned to each of the 3 specs? Agreed it's a bit early
for 3.0 and many won't have decided yet, though the 1 to 2 changes are a good
intimation of where 3.0 has gone.

Suggested form of a question.

For the majority of your work do you use 1, 2 or (plan to move to) 3.0?

Trying to focus on say paid, primary use rather than home experimental use.

I'm recalling the users who repeatedly say 'we are obliged to use 1.0' who I'd hope
would answer 1.0, despite using 2.0 at home.

If anyone with experience in setting unbiassed questions can improve on this please suggest it.
I'd hope to post it on xml-dev too.

regards