Re: [xsl] What's the best feature in XSLT 3?

Subject: Re: [xsl] What's the best feature in XSLT 3?
From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 21:47:15 -0000
And here's some really low-hanging fruit that we inexplicably failed to put
in:

* @select attribute on xsl:when and xsl:otherwise (and perhaps xsl:if) as an
alternative to a contained xsl:sequence instruction

* @as attribute on xsl:mode to define the return type of all template rules in
that mode (good for documentation, good for type-checking of
xsl:apply-templates)

Michael Kay
Saxonica