Re: [xsl] Random UUID in pure XSLT?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Random UUID in pure XSLT?
From: "Dave Pawson dave.pawson@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 15:40:52 -0000
Is this the internet messing with functional programming definitions / terms?
 For UUID it would seem that is wanted (if not needed), either via an
extension
as Mike has done, or via a non-functional call (same as non-deterministic?).

Has this never come up in WG discussions?

A really interesting thread.

regards

On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 at 14:59, Christophe Marchand cmarchand@xxxxxxxxxx

--