Re: [xsl] [XSL-FO] right alignment after leader dots (multiple lines)

Subject: Re: [xsl] [XSL-FO] right alignment after leader dots (multiple lines)
From: "Geert Bormans geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 06:48:25 -0000
Thanks Kevin, fair enough.

Please find attached a screenshot of two rows in the table
("message too big" made me put it on a server: [ http://gbormans.telenet.be/table-test.jpg | http://gbormans.telenet.be/table-test.jpg ] )

The 2006 and the 2011 should align right in the column
The 2011 should move right to the second red line
And the dots should end on the first red line

I hope this makes more sense now
The screenshot is the FOP rendering. AH Formatter does what I expected

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Geert Bormans