Re: [xsl] [XSL-FO] right alignment after leader dots (multiple lines)

Subject: Re: [xsl] [XSL-FO] right alignment after leader dots (multiple lines)
From: "Geert Bormans geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 18:33:08 -0000
Thank you Tony, that is an excellent observation.
It seems FOP requires a minimum box size to make this work correctly
It gives me a lot to play with actually: making the font-size 1pt smaller seems to be enough, or the end-indent 2mm smaller... it all helps
I am now taking a little bit of on most measures and will evaluate what looks best in the end
Thanks for showing me the right direction, much appreciated

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Geert Bormans

----- Op 17 aug 2021 om 18:07 schreef Tony Graham tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On 17/08/2021 16:29, Geert Bormans geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I have attached a full working example

I can reproduce your problem but I don't know how to fix it.  At this
point, it looks like a FOP bug.

It appears to be triggered by the column widths.  If I change the column
specifications to:

<fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="100%" border="thin solid black">
   <fo:table-column column-number="1" column-width="10mm"/>
   <fo:table-column column-number="3" column-width="8mm"/>

then the first column is too narrow, but the second column formats
correctly (apart from consistent but small right padding).  I don't know
why.

Regards,

Tony Graham.
--