[xsl] Unable to get Firefox to apply XSL

Subject: [xsl] Unable to get Firefox to apply XSL
From: "Michele R Combs mrrothen@xxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 21:06:19 -0000
This is XSL-coding-adjacent so I'm hoping someone knows.

Firefox is declining to apply an xsl stylesheet to an XML document.  This is a
pair of documents I've used many times over the years for demoing how the
browser can be used to apply XSL to render an XML file into HTML.  Last year
we had to tweak Firefox's  privacy.file.unique.origin setting in about:config
but that particular setting doesn't seem to be present in this latest version
of Firefox, at least I don't see it in about:config, nor anything resembling
it.  Both the XML and XSL are in the same local folder on my desktop.  If
anyone knows a fix I'd be grateful.

Thanks

Michele
+++++++++