Re: [xsl] Unable to get Firefox to apply XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Unable to get Firefox to apply XSL
From: "Norm Tovey-Walsh ndw@xxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 16:17:36 -0000
> I suppose I could give them Saxon and a pre-written batch file so all
> they have to do is double-click; saxon is pretty self-contained.

One way forward for this sort of thing is to pull the infrastructure
onto your end. Setup a web form where they can upload the file (or the
stylesheet, or both, Ibm not sure which bit the students are working
on), transform it form them, and send back the results.

For a few students with small files, itbs not an objectively large task
to setup a server that can do small transformations, but of course it
depends a little bit on what infrastructure you have available.

Ibve seen some very successful tutorials that were entirely bcloud
basedb like this. It doesnbt work for everything, but it does work for
some things and it might possibly work for you here.

Good luck!

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--