Re: Ris: [xsl] suggestion for an xml editor, please?

Subject: Re: Ris: [xsl] suggestion for an xml editor, please?
From: "Michele R Combs mrrothen@xxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 13:48:46 -0000
Thatbs pretty basic functionality for an XML editor.  I canbt speak to the
other suggestions, but Oxygen for sure will do exactly that.  You select a
chunk of text and then just double-click on the element you want to wrap it
in.  You can also switch back and forth between XML-encoding mode and plain
text mode, which is handy if you need to search/replace element attribute.
For example you could search on <emph render=italic and replace with <emph
render=bold

Michele