Re: Publisher's association on DRM

Subject: Re: Publisher's association on DRM
From: Seth Johnson <seth.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:38:21 -0400
Seth Johnson wrote:

> Who do you think will modulate the inevitable, ludicrous
> future debates about where supposed "moral rights" end
> and the right to use information freely begin?  Not the
> authors.  Not the public.  Figure it out.

My heartfelt apologies for that flippant last sentence.

--

[CC] Counter-copyright:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/cc/cc.html

Original authorship should be attributed reasonably, but
only so far as such an expectation might hold for usual
practice in ordinary social discourse to which one holds no
claim of exclusive rights.