RE: catalogue/book covers

Subject: RE: catalogue/book covers
From: "Elizabeth Granda" <egranda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:59:31 -0400
I know that the Vatican has licensed usage of their artwork to one company;
so, if anyone wants to re-publish/re-use any artwork owned by the Vatican,
they must request permission to use the images produced by that company. It
could be the same for museums.

I agree with all others--covers of books/catalogues are not all in the
public domain. We publish covers in which are copyrighted pictures--the
licenses of which are very specific in terms of use.

Elizabeth Granda