Re: Permission to print?

Subject: Re: Permission to print?
From: Jill Hurst-Wahl <hurst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 13:38:40 -0500
Gavin,

Your blog posts asked several interesting questions; none of which I think
can be easily answered without specific examples.  However, I'll address
whether a copy-shop would print a copy for you.  The only way a shop would
do that was if it was explicitly clear that they had the right to do it.  If
you are not the author of the book, I would expect that they would want to
see something that said that a printed copy could legally be made.  Given
past problems, they tend to be cautious.

Jill

Jill Hurst-Wahl
Connecting you & your content with the world.

Hurst Associates, Ltd., www.HurstAssociates.com
Digitization 101 blog,  www.Digitization101.com
eNetworking 101, www.eNetworking101.com

Tel: (315) 243-4403