RE: Photographing purchased objects

Subject: RE: Photographing purchased objects
From: "Croft, Janet B." <jbcroft@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:45:19 +0000
I think we don't have enough details on the models themselves.  Are they
pretty much simply casts of existing bones?  Or are they like some classroom
models I have seen, with features painted to bring out details, cut-away
views, depictions of healthy and unhealthy tissue side-by-side, and so on?
That would make a difference as to whether they could be considered original,
copyrighted creative work (sculptures) or not.

Janet Brennan Croft
Associate Professor
Head of Access Services
University of Oklahoma Libraries
Bizzell 104NW
Norman OK 73019
405-325-1918
Fax 405-325-7618
jbcroft@xxxxxx
http://libraries.ou.edu/
Book Review Editor of Oklahoma Librarian
http://www.oklibs.org/oklibrarian/current/index.html
"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the rising ape meets
the falling angel." -Terry Pratchett