Re: digital-copyright Digest 9 Nov 2010 16:00:00 -0000 Issue 1028

Subject: Re: digital-copyright Digest 9 Nov 2010 16:00:00 -0000 Issue 1028
From: "Levine, Melissa" <mslevine@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 10:17:04 -0500
Hi Claudia - I think you answered your own question.

I'm hoping to work next semester on a simple guide to getting music rights for
university environments for our website- is anyone aware of such a guide.
Very very simple so students and faculty feel some confidence in using it.

Thanks -Melissa Levine

--
Melissa Levine
Lead Copyright Officer