[digital-copyright] RE: copyright guides

Subject: [digital-copyright] RE: copyright guides
From: Kevin Smith <kevin.l.smith@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 15:21:56 +0000
I like this guide from the Libraries at the University of Missouri, Kansas
City because I think it follows a progression that makes sense to faculty and
also suggests alternatives, rather than just saying "no," at each stage.  Note
that there is a "videos" tab, and none of the linked videos are from the CCC.

http://libguides.library.umkc.edu/content.php?pid=31006&sid=226509

Kevin

Kevin L. Smith, M.L.S., J.D.
Director, Copyright and Scholarly Communication
Duke University Libraries
P.O. Box 90193
Durham, NC  27708
919-668-4451