Re: [digital-copyright] RE: copyright guides

Subject: Re: [digital-copyright] RE: copyright guides
From: Melissa Levine <mslevine@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 17:37:44 -0400
Hi - add ours which is a mix of our library's website (in Drupal) with
links to LibGuides developed over the last year or two. To my surprise, the
LibGuides get much more traffic.

University of Michigan Copyright Office <http://lib.umich.edu/copyright>

Good luck!

Melissa

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 3:08 PM, Carl Johnson <carl_johnson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>  There are many University/College Copyright Websites, here are a few.****
>
> ** **
>
>    - Ball State University, University Copyright
Center<http://cms.bsu.edu/Academics/Libraries/CollectionsandDept/Copyright.as
px>
Office<http://lib.byu.edu/sites/copyright/>
CopyrightOGC<http://counsel.cua.edu/copyright/index.cfm>
Office<http://www.copyright.columbia.edu/>
Center<http://copyright.cornell.edu/>
>    ****
>    - Ohio State University Copyright Resource
Center<http://library.osu.edu/projects-initiatives/copyright-resources-center
/>
Copyright<http://copyright.uncc.edu/>
Education<http://its.ucsc.edu/security/copyright.html>