[digital-copyright] RE: copyright guides

Subject: [digital-copyright] RE: copyright guides
From: "Collins, Geraldine" <gcollins@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:58:10 +0000
Thanks for making us aware of your copyright guides, very generous of you.  I
am working on the same thing and trying to figure out a format, and also how
much to include.  I am thinking of doing a web page rather than a LibGuide. I
want to link to it directly from our home page, because I don't think our
faculty would go to our LibGuides to look for copyright info.  I'd be
interested to see more links from those of you who have created web pages for
copyright info and have it linked to your home page. Thanks again for sharing
the great work you have done.

------

Geraldine Collins, MSLS; MPA
gcollins@xxxxxxxx
University Librarian
Sr. Policy Advisor
FGCU Library Services
Ft. Myers, FL 33965

The state of Florida has a very broad public records law. As a result, any
written communication created or recieved by Florida Gulf Coast University
employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media upon request,
unless otherwise exempt. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public
records.  If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a
public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead,
contact this office by phone or in writing.