[digital-copyright] Re: Reproducing visual art

Subject: [digital-copyright] Re: Reproducing visual art
From: "Sanfilippo, Sarah" <ssanfilippo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 09:29:47 -0400
Thanks to all the quick responses, I now know who holds the IP rights for
Dali works (the Spanish state) and who the US contact is for requesting
permission.

I've had conflicting responses concerning Fair Use, but thanks so much to
everyone who's helped us out so far!

Sarah*

Sarah K. Sanfilippo*
Director of Library Resources
Southern Vermont College Library
Bennington, VT 05201
802.447.6312
svc.libguides.com/library <http://cardcatalog.svc.edu>
www.facebook.com/SVCLibrary
www.svc.edu

*Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to
think.* Neil deGrasse Tyson