RE: [digital-copyright] Re: Reproducing visual art

Subject: RE: [digital-copyright] Re: Reproducing visual art
From: "Davis, Rick K." <rkDavis@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 15:18:11 +0000
Sorry-forgot to include the first part of the Permitted Uses clause, which
says their terms allow reproduction and distribution of their content, as well
as public display. I've added it below. And section 4, referenced in the
clause, allows distribution of hand out to audience members at a scholarly or
educational presentation, lecture, seminar, etc.

Rick