Re: [digital-copyright] Re: Reproducing visual art

Subject: Re: [digital-copyright] Re: Reproducing visual art
From: "Sanfilippo, Sarah" <ssanfilippo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 12:57:38 -0400
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this discussion! I appreciate the
help from those more knowledgeable than I. I have sent the information
gathered here to the office creating the program, and they will take it
from there.

Thanks again, and have a wonderful weekend!

Sarah*

Sarah K. Sanfilippo*
Director of Library Resources
Southern Vermont College Library
Bennington, VT 05201
802.447.6312
svc.libguides.com/library <http://cardcatalog.svc.edu>
www.facebook.com/SVCLibrary
www.svc.edu

*Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to
think.* Neil deGrasse Tyson