[stella] Cubis the text

Subject: [stella] Cubis the text
From: Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Eckhard Stolberg)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 22:42:07 +0100
Hello everybody,

this is my first Supercharger game. It is called Cubis and it is just another
version of Tetris. I am not considering it finished yet, but it is playable, I
hopefully found all the major bugs and I can't think of anything essential,
that is missing. So I decided to ask you to betatest it for me. Especially the
NTSC version (cubisnts.rom).

Since I only have a PAL setup, I could only really test the PAL version.
Can someone please test the NTSC version and tell me if it works and what
colours it displays? I have tried it out on an emulator and it displayed
different colours than my PAL version.

The controls:
push the stick forwart to start the game and to advance one level
push backwarts to drop the stone
press the button to rotate the stone
push left or right to move the stone left or right.

I did not post the sourcecode, because it's >50kb large, hardly ever commented
and not finished yet anyway. So I don't think it would be much of a help for
you.

If you find any bugs or have any questions , comments or ideas for things, that
are really missing in the game, please contact me.

Thank you, Eckhard Stolberg
2stolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx