Re: [stella] POLL

Subject: Re: [stella] POLL
From: Bob Colbert <rcolbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 08:07:05 -0600 (CST)
On Tue, 4 Mar 1997 crackers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Maybe Bob or someone else who's released a game on cart, can share with us
> the process and cost they encoured.

Well, I took pictures of the entire process, I am planning on putting
together a web page devoted to "The Creation of Okie Dokie."

As far as costs, I saved all of my reciepts, but haven't tallied them all
up yet.

> >Also, the 2600 is in
> >dire need of more 4-player games, using the paddles, of course.  How
> >about a 4-player River Raid?  Or a space race sort of game?  Or a 2-on-2
> >Air-Sea Battle?

As I said, it looks like my next game will be a 4 player game, so you may
get your wish :)

				Later,
					Bob