Re: [stella] Making carts

Subject: Re: [stella] Making carts
From: crackers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 11:38:12 -0500 (EST)
In article <Pine.GSO.3.96.970307082055.4953A-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, you wrote:

>Well, just to let you know, the supply of Okie Dokies is NOT limited.  I
>plainly stated that anybody can make a cartridge.  I have been
>referring anybody who has e-mailed me asking for a cart to Randy
>Chrihfield and Sean Kelly.  They are making Okie Dokies, the only
>difference is that their carts do not have my glossy label with my
>signature and a serial number, nor do they get my official manual.  The
>carts I made also have an easter egg that displays a message and the
>serial # of the cart.  I think that 100 was a very generous # to make, it
>takes a long time to make 100 carts!  BTW, I am not getting any
>compensation for the cartridges made by Randy and Sean (even though I was
>offered royalties), the 2k ROM image is Freeware -- period.
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

This is a good idea too. Make a limited release with something special, and
then an on-demand release of a more generic version.

Since you're not getting a cut from the generic release, does that mean these
carts will be $5 cheaper?

I should start referring people who inquire about a Rescue Bira Bira cart
to Randy too. What's his E-mail address again?

                                 CRACKERS
                          (Woohoo from hell!!!!!)

--

Accordionist - Wethifl Musician - Atari 2600 Collector | /\/\
http://www.freenet.hamilton.on.ca/~ad329/Profile.html  | \^^/