Re: [stella] Wav files

Subject: Re: [stella] Wav files
From: Chris Pepin <cpepin1@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 21:40:02 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 24 Mar 1997, Eckhard Stolberg wrote:

> If other programs work on your Supercharger, it might not be a problem with
> your player. Since both programs you've mentioned are 2k, I think it's a
> problem with the bin converter you are using. It seems to load the 2k program
> into the wrong RAM bank. You could try blowing up the 2k files to 4k files
> by doing 'copy /b 2kfile.bin+2kfile.bin 4kfile.bin'. The new 4k BINs should
> work fine with all converters.

	You're right.  That fixes the problem.  I'm using Bob's
Makewav, so he might want to fix this problem if he hasn't
already. I'm currently using a batch file to create a temp
bin file the correct size, run makewav, play the wav file, then
delete the temp bin and wav files off my HD.

Chris Pepin
cpepin1@xxxxxxxx

Atari 2600 Fun Facts & Info Guide / Maniac Mansion (NES) FAQ
Tom Swift Books / http://www.grfn.org/~cpepin1/index.html