Re: [stella] Weird horizontal positioning?

Subject: Re: [stella] Weird horizontal positioning?
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 17:39:54 +0200 (METDST)
At 06.00 12/04/97 GMT, Erik Mooney wrote:

>For whatever reason, it seems that player graphics display one pixel
>further right than missiles and balls when identical code for positioning
>and identical HMOVE values is used for both.
(...)
>Anyone else notice this?

Sure! I noticed that some time ago while I was working on 'Mondo Pong', I
had to modify the positioning routine so that it could handle the different
behaviour of players and ball graphics. I didn't investigate further because
I had little experience with the 2600 and that was only one of the strange
things that were happening. :)

Ciao,
 P.

--