Re: [stella] A Status Report

Subject: Re: [stella] A Status Report
From: emooney1@xxxxxxxx (Erik K Mooney)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 13:10:16 -0400
>With the list being very slow lately I'd like to find out whether the
>projects that were in development are still going on.
>
>So anyone who has been working on 2600 games, please let us all know
>where
>you are in development and what your plans are for the near future.

argh.. I haven't been able to force myself to sit down and continue work
on my game (the Invaders clone).... I do have some time, but I may
have let the thing slide too long and forgotten too much (the code
is a *mess* - "what was I thinking when I wrote *that*?").
Hopefully, I'll get a chance to finish the thing up soon... if I don't
get it done within the next month or so, I'll just post what I have,
including source code, so the project isn't a total loss.