RE: [stella] A Status Report

Subject: RE: [stella] A Status Report
From: Robert "A." Colbert <colbertb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 13:52:23 -0500
Hi,
	Stell-A-Sketch is finished!  It is being released this weekend at the Electronicon video game convention this weekend in Philadephia.  After that, it will be on my homepage, and I am planning to make it available on cassette tape and CD for a very reasonable price.

				Later,
					Bob
---
>Reply to your message of 6/16/97 10:40 AM
>
>With the list being very slow lately I'd like to find out whether the
>projects that were in development are still going on.
>
>So anyone who has been working on 2600 games, please let us all know where
>you are in development and what your plans are for the near future.
>
>Thanks.

Wanna write a game for the Atari 2600?
Check out http://www.novia.net/~rcolbert