Re: [stella] Status: RESCUE.BIN

Subject: Re: [stella] Status: RESCUE.BIN
From: Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Eckhard Stolberg)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 15:30:31 +0200
>I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong for the PAL guys yet, but I'll try and
>work that out later.  It looks pretty decent on NTSC.

It was the syncronisation. The new version produces a stable picture on
PAL as well. There are only very little problems left.

There still is no colour. You need to add or remove one more line to get
colours on PAL. They won't be the same as on NTSC, but better than the
all grey version, that your game currently is.

The player graphics in the lines with the men in seem to be shifted 9 pixel
to the right. So one of the men stands in mid air and the lander is displayed
normal on the lines above but shifted to the right, when it enters the
landing zone.

Also the sprites for the status bar are too far right, but the graphics data
seem to be moved in on time. That means only the data, which is written
last, is displayed.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg