Re: [stella] Does this look right? (clock)

Subject: Re: [stella] Does this look right? (clock)
From: "Matthew B. Vigor" <mb-vigor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 16:11:08 +0100
> >Keychain in pocket.  Feed animal when not at home.
> >
> >2600 at home.  Animal die.  Especially during vacation.
>
> So program a kennel into the game.  It'd take some points off the animal's
> happiness, and possibly a little bit off its health, but it would let you
> go on vacation for a length of time.
>
> >And I'll be damned if I'd ask anybody to housesit a virtual pet.  I got
> >one of the first Tamagotchis to hit the state, and the whole concept is
> >way overrated, IMO.  Fun for a few days though..

I would like to see two things included in this project.  First, a
continue code, like in Survival Island.  I know that it kind of defeats
the purpose of making it seem like a REAL pet, but it would make things
a lot easier.  Secondly, I would like to see a "fast mode", where you
could raise a virtual pet in an hour or two.

Also, it would be cool if a little action sequence was included in the
"PLAY WITH PET" option.

-Matt