Re: [stella] [Stella] Help on emulators needed

Subject: Re: [stella] [Stella] Help on emulators needed
From: Chris Wilkson <cwilkson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 15:37:39 -0700 (PDT)
> P.S.    If there's any feature you'd like to see in the next release
>         of Stella let me know and I'll see what I can do

Brad,

There's one thing I'd like to see.  I've developed a new bankswitching
method which supports 128KB of ROM and 32K battery backed RAM.  But it's
a chicken-and-the-egg situation.  Game authors can't develop games for it
because emulators don't support it.  And emulator authors don't support
it because no games exist for it.

If I provide the specs, could you add this BSing mode to Stella?  It would
really help get the ball rolling on RAM intensive games.

-Chris