Re: [stella] Hiragana Font For The 2600

Subject: Re: [stella] Hiragana Font For The 2600
From: Nick S Bensema <nickb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 22:15:10 -0700 (MST)
and P.P.S.  For those of you who aren't me or Chris.... "kudasai" means
"please" or, when used without another verb, "please give me".  It
doesn't mean "push" or "button".  "oshite" means push, with a -te
ending used to weld it onto "kudasai".  The word "button' is left
out as there isn't anything else to push, really..

And the "i" sound is sort of swallowed in "oshite", as it usually is when
the syllable "shi" is placed right before a syllable that begins with "t".
The result is that it doesn't sound ANYTHING like an English curse word.