Re: [stella] Randy Crihfield's address

Subject: Re: [stella] Randy Crihfield's address
From: Songbird <forhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 08:58:39 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 21 May 1998, Piero Cavina wrote:

> Oystron would not exist if I had wanted to make it exclusive. Enough said.
>
> Especially action games that need a lot of playtesting...

So why couldn't you send the game bins to just a couple of playtesters,
and not post it on the list or on a web page?  That's what I do with my
Lynx games.  I get lots of great feedback on them that way, and yet the
whole world doesn't get to try them out on the Handy emulator which would
essentially kill my chances of publishing a game.