Re: [stella] Jim Nitchals

Subject: Re: [stella] Jim Nitchals
From: Bob Colbert <retroware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 08:35:14 -0500
	The news of Jim's death has really set me back.  I too only knew Jim via
the Internet, but the times I corresponded with him were always enjoyable.  I
ordered my Cyberpunks CD from him and he was very busy at the time.  It took a
while for him to send me the CD and so to "make up" (as if he needed to) for
this, he sent my money back to me along with the CD - what a nice guy.
Well, of
course I felt guilty about this, and when I made Okie Dokie, I sent him one (I
hope it finds a good home).  After I wrote Makewav, Jim pointed out some
things
I had overlooked which were added to later versions of the program.  While the
entire gaming industry has suffered a great loss, I prefer to think of how we
have all benefitted from Jim's presence.  Let's all hope Jim has found peace.

				Bob