Re: [stella] Beat 'em up 05

Subject: Re: [stella] Beat 'em up 05
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 00:56:52 +1000
Gotta say, since Way of the Exploding Fist was mentioned.... that was by the
company I worked for (Melbourne House), from 1985 to 1994.  Still on very
good terms with them - its possible, just possible, that I could get the
original graphics, or at least if we need to do a version of this game, I
know who to ask permission :)

Actually, I have done several games (fighting) and know some good tips and
tricks for efficiently implementing the moves... so don't forget to ask me
;)

A quick search of the 'net turned up a good selection of karate images at
http://www.softwarestudios.com/archiweb/karate1/male.htm
Reducing them to 2-colours will be difficult ;)

Cheers

Contact me on ICQ #3297382.  Visit my sites...
Museum of Soviet Calculators:
http://www.comcen.com.au/~adavie/slide/calculator/soviet.html
Slide Rule Trading Post: http://www.comcen.com.au/~adavie/slide/
Weird Computing Machines: http://www.comcen.com.au/~adavie/weird/