Re: [stella] Beat 'em up 05

Subject: Re: [stella] Beat 'em up 05
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 14:38:00 +0200
At 12:12 01.08.98 -0400, you wrote:
>I'd take the y movement over a background any day,
>if background gfx had to be removed to implement
>y-coords.

I don't think I'll have to remove the background completely.
I only have to change it, so that the fighters don't jump
over any lines.

>And you just gotta have a jump kick! :)  It probably
>wouldn't look right unless the fella was a good ways
>off the ground - we need y movement! :)

You are right. I just checked the graphics and noticed that there
are only three lines left for the jumps. That wouldn't look too
good. I will implement y coordinates. Luckiely the nessessary code
is still in there. :-)

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg