Re: [stella] Four-player adapter?

Subject: Re: [stella] Four-player adapter?
From: "A.K.A. TheWiz" <dankna@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 15:42:51 -0400
> I just asked my hardware expert engineering friend what he thought.
>
> He writes:
> "The adaptor is trivial, just as wiring a nintendo, or SNES, or
> playstation, or NES64 controller to the atari.  The catch is that you need
> a program to utilize it.
>
> I'll probably write something up later tonight"

  Can you ask him if he's wired (any) Nintendo controller to an Atari, and,
if so, what chip he used?  I'm new to electronics but would like to try this.

___Dan_Knapp____The_Mauve_Baron______________________Beep Blip Bonk_______
<dankna@xxxxxxxxxx><dankna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> http://users.bergen.org/~dankna
GCS/M d? s: a---:+++ C++++ U++ !P L+ !E W-- N o K !w !O M+ PS+ PE+++ Y
PGP- !t !5 !X R- tv-- b++++ DI D---- G++>-- e !h !r y
rec.games.int-fiction, rec.arts.int-fiction, ftp.gmd.de/~if-archive
Absolute knowledge does not constitute proof.