Re: [stella] MPW & Rasm?

Subject: Re: [stella] MPW & Rasm?
From: "A.K.A. TheWiz" <dankna@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 13:09:03 -0400
> >  Well, I had my entire directory structure in an attatchment, but before I
> >sent, I discovered that, somehow, mactools.zip was downloaded as binary
> >but the zip program extracted as text.  Working now... and apologies for the
> false
> >alarm.
> >  Watch for my programs soon, hopefully!
>
> Hey, another Mactari programmer!  Wahoo!  As embarassing as it will be to
> have someone else release a game before me using the tools from my site,
> I certainly wish you the best!
>
> Glad the problem was minor, and once again good luck.  You were using
> ZipIt, correct?  Just curious.

  NOW I'm using ZipIt.  Since the iMac is new, it doesn't have all my favorite
programs on it yet (can't wait for the USB zip drive to come out).  I was using
"MacUnZip" or something of the sort, which I found on Info-Mac.  I was hoping
for a program that would do the unzip without prompting me (Expander Enhancer
probably does, I should get it - do you know?).

___Dan_Knapp____The_Mauve_Baron______________________Beep Blip Bonk_______
<dankna@xxxxxxxxxx><dankna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> http://users.bergen.org/~dankna
GCS/M d? s: a---:+++ C++++ U++ !P L+ !E W-- N o K !w !O M+ PS+ PE+++ Y
PGP- !t !5 !X R- tv-- b++++ DI D---- G++>-- e !h !r y
rec.games.video.classic, NES, Atari 2600, C64, Mac yes Mac
59. I will never build a sentient computer smarter than I am.