Re: [stella] MPW & Rasm?

Subject: Re: [stella] MPW & Rasm?
From: Dan Knapp <dankna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 18:18:22 -0400 (EDT)
>  I tried re-downloading, but A) same result, and B) since mactools.zip
>unzipped properly, the download MUST have worked, right?
>
>  Can anyone help?

Well, I'll certainly try!

One, don't assume that the download absolutely worked.  Does Distella
work?  Type "distella" in the MPW Worksheet and hit enter and tell me
what happens.  This does sound MPW related, rather than RAsm.
<<<<<

  Well, I had my entire directory structure in an attatchment, but before I
sent, I discovered that, somehow, mactools.zip was downloaded as binary but the
zip program extracted as text.  Working now... and apologies for the false
alarm.
  Watch for my programs soon, hopefully!

|The Mauve Baron|  Beep  | dankna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                           |
|---------------|  Blip  | http://www.bergen.org/~dankna/                  |
|   Dan Knapp   |  Bonk  | Likes: C HSF NES Mac PostScript SQL RPN SMB1    |