Re: [stella] MPW & Rasm?

Subject: Re: [stella] MPW & Rasm?
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 98 23:38:08 -0000
>  Well, I had my entire directory structure in an attatchment, but before I
>sent, I discovered that, somehow, mactools.zip was downloaded as binary
>but the zip program extracted as text.  Working now... and apologies for the
false
>alarm.
>  Watch for my programs soon, hopefully!

Hey, another Mactari programmer!  Wahoo!  As embarassing as it will be to
have someone else release a game before me using the tools from my site,
I certainly wish you the best!

Glad the problem was minor, and once again good luck.  You were using
ZipIt, correct?  Just curious.

Ruffin Bailey           |  Write Atari 2600 games on your Mac!
rufbo at bellsouth.net  |  http://members.aol.com/~mactari