Re: [stella] video music

Subject: Re: [stella] video music
From: danboris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Dan Boris)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 08:14:58 -0500

> That's why I was going to go with using the pot lines for an A/D converter.
> But alas, my friend who has the magazine with the schematics to build
> this device is now living in Japan (and won't return for 3 years).
>

>                               CRACKERS
>                     (Phooey from hell!!!!!!!!!!)

I think I still have an article around on how to build a simple audio digitizer for the Atari 8-bit computers (This may be the article you were talking about). It appeared in either Antic or Analog magazine. I built one years ago and it actually worked pretty good. It was very simple, just a transistor and a couple resistors. I'll take a look and try to find the article.

Dan Boris