Re: [stella] Grid demo

Subject: Re: [stella] Grid demo
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:56:48 +0100
At 12:47 29.10.98 -0800, you wrote:

>group.  But it's a pretty narrow target.  If the second RESP0 is one
>cycle earlier(34), you only see three sprites total, one from the first
>group and two from the second group.  If the second RESP0 is one cycle
>later(36), you see two groups of two.  So I guess I believe in three
>sprites now ;-)

Yes, you are right. For three copies close spacing the only spots
to get three copies in the multisprite trick are cycle 6 and cycle
11. I experimented a little bit with three copies medium spacing
and the range seems to be a bit wider, though.

>Positioning seems perfectly normal.  The trick I think is to figure out
>which RESPx a sprite belongs to.  Maybe not so easy to do.

But there is also the wierd behaviour of the sprite offset. Do
you have an idea how it works and what causes it?

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg