Re: [stella] Trak-ball 3-kind

Subject: Re: [stella] Trak-ball 3-kind
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 99 16:58:19 -0500
>Switching the wire inside
>the trackball that represents "Down" with the one that rep [snip]
>Hope I haven't confused the heck out of you!

One thing your post reminded me of was an article I remember reading in
Atari Age that explained how to hook your 2600 joystick up so that it
would work left handed (that is, butting the fire button at the top
right).  I quickly opened it up, just as the magazine told me, and moved
the wires around.

You just don't see that kind of thing in gaming magazines these days.  At
least not without the "WARNING: This voids your warranty" label.  And
_Atari_ told you how to do it back in the day.

Any Atari Age nuggets in the upcoming Cyberpunks CD?  Try and get that
Dr. Salk pamphlet advertisement that had a couple of sample front pages
pictured from his child psychology publication; it's how I found out
Santa wasn't quite as real as I'd come to believe!

Wish I still had those.  I'd sue.  ;)

Ruffin Bailey            |    Write Atari 2600 games on your PPC Mac!
rufbo at bellsouth.net   |    http://members.aol.com/mactari