RE: [stella] Poll: Developer Wishlist

Subject: RE: [stella] Poll: Developer Wishlist
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 23:59:00 +1100
How can I resist?  As a 2600 wannabe, and having written an award-winning
Java program, I'd like to point everyone towards
http://www.comcen.com.au/~adavie/javaslide/javaslide.html
This shows Java isn't totally a dog.  I wrote the above in 1996.
PLMK what you think.

adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
visit the Museum of Soviet Calculators at
http://www.comcen.com.au/~adavie/slide/calculator/soviet.html
a Yahoo!, Netscape, Wall Street Journal, Newsweek and New Scientist Cool
Site!?
?