Re: [stella] Tetris copyright?!!!

Subject: Re: [stella] Tetris copyright?!!!
From: jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:31:56 -0500 (EST)
> Not that we're anywhere near on-topic, but that was Catacombs of the
> Abyss, made by the ID boys (at the time, ID was still an acronym for "In
> Demand") for SoftDisk Publishing, and I'm pretty sure it was after
> Wolf3D.

And sending us even MORE MORE MORE off topic...check out:
http://www.3dgamers.com/

In the right column, click on 3D Action and then select Catacombs of the
Abyss and Wolfenstein 3D.  CotA is listed as ??? 1991 (though the screenshot
says 1992) while W3D is listed as May 1992.  Anyone actually own CotA and
can say what the date is on their copy?

This is a pretty good site, btw, to catch up on FPS games you might have
missed.

matt